Make like a Manhattan socialite with this classy cocktail. Chill the glasses in the freezer beforehand for an ice-cold tipple à la Sex and the City.
- 35ml/1½fl oz vodka
- 15ml/½fl oz orange liqueur
- squeeze fresh lime juice
- 25ml/1fl oz cranberry juice
- twist orange peel, to garnish
- Place the vodka, orange liqueur, lime juice and cranberry juice into a cocktail shaker and fill with ice. Shake hard and then strain into a coupe glass or small Martini glass.
- Hold the piece of orange peel over the glass and carefully flame with a match. Garnish the cocktail with the flamed orange peel and serve.
Source : BBC Food Recipes