He’s a mean one… Mr. Grinch. And he’s also a mean drink! Try this naughty but nice cocktail perfect for the holiday season.
The Grinch, with its hideous appearance, is a repulsive creature. So why create a cocktail inspired by that monster?
The Grinch’s color scheme actually looks appealing when carried by an alcoholic beverage. The cocktail’s pale green base and red garnish bring a balance of elegance and mystery, which you will surely enjoy.
1 OZ. Melon Liqueuer
1 oz. Sweet and Sour Mix
1 oz. Triple Sec
3 oz. Vodka
Candy Cane for Garnish
Mix first four ingredients in shaker with ice, shake well.
Rim chilled martini glass with Sweet and Sour mix and dip rim into crushed candy canes.
Pour mixture into martini glass.
Garnish with candy cane.
Source : Aturban Magazine
Inspired by The Graduate, this drink is the perfect seduction tool to catch the attention of any young man.
- 2 oz. lemonade
- 1 oz. X-Rated Fusion Liqueur
- 1 oz. Sky Vodka
- Lemon wedge for garnish
Fancy something a little full bodied? This Cognac cocktail is pepped up with raspberry and lemon.
- 25ml/1fl oz Cognac
- 25ml/1fl oz raspberry liqueur
- 25ml/1fl oz fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp sugar syrup
- 25ml/1fl oz fresh apple juice
- Place all the ingredients into a cocktail shaker with a handful of ice and shake hard.
- Strain the drink into a tumbler, garnish with mixed berries and serve.
Source : BBC Food Recipes
- 1/4 cup ground Rosemary
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1 and 1/2 oz of Gin (I used Saphire)
- 3/4 oz Rosemary syrup
- 3/4 oz fresh lemon juice (about 1/2 of a lemon, squeezed)
- Club Soda
- Sprig of Rosemary for garnish
- Bring the water to a boil, add the sugar and rosemary and stir until the sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat and steep the mixture off heat for 45 minutes.
- Strain the syrup through a fine mesh strainer into a bowl.
- Fill glass with ice.
- Add gin, lemon and Rosemary simple syrup and stir.
- Top with a splash of club soda, stir briefly and garnish with a rosemary sprig.
Source : A Healthy Life For Me