- 1/4 cup ground Rosemary
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1 and 1/2 oz of Gin (I used Saphire)
- 3/4 oz Rosemary syrup
- 3/4 oz fresh lemon juice (about 1/2 of a lemon, squeezed)
- Club Soda
- Sprig of Rosemary for garnish
- Bring the water to a boil, add the sugar and rosemary and stir until the sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat and steep the mixture off heat for 45 minutes.
- Strain the syrup through a fine mesh strainer into a bowl.
- Fill glass with ice.
- Add gin, lemon and Rosemary simple syrup and stir.
- Top with a splash of club soda, stir briefly and garnish with a rosemary sprig.
Source : A Healthy Life For Me